Expand is a licensed contractor serving clients in Baton Rouge, Central, Denham Springs, Prairieville, Gonzales, Walker, Watson and surrounding areas of Louisiana. We are a fully insured company with workers compensation and general liability coverage.
- Certified Graduate Remodeler
- Certified Aging in Place Specialist
- Certified Green Professional
- EPA Certified Lead Remediator
- Medicaid Approved, Louisiana
Serving Our Industry
- Past President, Capital Region Builders Association (CRBA)
- National Association of Home Builders, Remodeler Board of Trustees, Washington, D.C.
- National Association Home Builders Certified Aging in Place Board of Governors
- Current Board of Directors, NAHB, LHBA, CRBA
- NAHB Designation Education Subcommittee
- 2017 NAHB Remodeler of the Year
- Best of Houzz 2017
- 2016 Builder of the Year, Capital Region Builders Association (CRBA)
- 2016 Certified Aging in Place Specialist Designee of the Year, National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB), Orlando, Florida
- Partial House Remodel/Addition Award – House & Home
- National Remodeler of the Month (Jan, 2010)
- Homes For Life Award – Bathroom – National Association of Home Builders
- 2009 Louisiana Remodeler of the Year – LHBA
- 2008 Capital Region Remodeler of the Year – CRBA
For any questions regarding our above qualifications or to set up an initial consultation, please contact or call us directly at 225-791-8050.